Experience the wonderful messages that the Angels and Archangels give us.
Angels are uplifting and divine beings and their work here is to love and protect us
at all times.
Rest assured that your Angels are guiding you every minute of the way; they provide us
with divine guidance and healing when needed. Through the Angel oracle cards, I serve as an instrument
to deliver the inspiration, peace and love that these celestial messengers desire
for each one of us. Communicating with an open heart, I listen to the Angels and help others
go deep within to find that inner power that brings joy and comfort into our lives.
Another special date to celebrate: January 6th, Three Wise Men, the Epiphany. After Christmas and New Year’s Day, in Mexico, Spain and other Latin American countries, it’s a tradition to celebrate El Dia de los Reyes Magos, the Epiphany, or the day of the Three Wise Men (called magicians, but were actually astronomers).
Families commemorate the Three Wise Men who followed the star in the evening sky, and guidance of an Angel to Bethlehem, bringing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh for the infant baby Jesus. This special holiday marks the culmination of the twelve days of Christmas. Some families traditionally exchange gifts on this date and not on Christmas day.
On the night of January 5th, the children before going to bed place their shoe under the Christmas Tree or by the Nativity scene. A few days before, they write wish letters to the Wise Men: Melchior, Gaspar and Balthasar. The children are mostly in excitement that night, and even though they are reluctant to go to sleep, they know as soon as they wake up they will discover their presents, each child usually finds three gifts as each Magi will bring a present.
Another lovely custom in the evening, is the preparation of the ”Merienda de Reyes”, an evening meal where friends and families get together and share the celebration. The tradition is to have hot chocolate, tamales, and Rosca de Reyes (King’s cake) that is round shaped, to signify a king’s crown, and is sweet bread decorated with candied fruit. Inside the cake a small plastic figurine is placed representing the baby Jesus. The baby Jesus figure is hidden inside the Rosca to symbolize a secure place where the infant could be born, a place where King Herod would not find him.
In Spain, there are festive lights throughout the streets, Nativity scenes set up in various locations, and the Spaniards celebrate the arrival of the Kings with a joyful parade called the Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos (Three Kings Parade). The kings ride upon horses or elaborate floats, and is also traditionally the big opportunity for children to ask the Kings for gifts.
The Christmas season in many Latin American countries and in some parts of the United States, is extended up to February 2nd, the Candelaria day. Whoever finds the baby figurine when slicing the Rosca de Reyes, is to host a party on Dia de la Candelaria (Candlemas Day), celebrated on February 2nd.
My family and I would usually have several Roscas de Reyes, would prepare hot chocolate and celebrate with the kids. Each adult or child who found the baby figurine would plan for and make one big party together. . .
As you can see, it’s a truly multicultural event that is celebrated with much love and joy!
There is much happiness at Christmastime - besides the lovely spectacle of Christmas lights, Nativity scenes and sparkling decorations, you can see and feel the warmth and the kindness of people - ‘Tis theSeason of Angels!
This warmth is the light of what Angels are made of, the warmth like the sun is about to come out and reminds us that our spirit is powerful, and gives us divine sparks of hope. Hope is that magnetic quality that attracts the great and inspires beauty and goodness into our life.
I hope you are hopeful and happy and truly in the spirit of Christmas, in the spirit of Light. Savor the cookies, enjoy the delicious Christmas foods and eggnog, and the company of friends and loved ones. If you are feeling sad or gloomy, ask your Angels for their assistance and help, and be assured that they will promptly wrap you in the loving spirit of love and divine energies.
When you ask your Angels to be present they joyfully provide learning and direction always for our highest good. Angels are near us to help in our life journey, their guidance is true, loving and they are real spiritual partners.
Angels support us in stengthening the bond of love with our Divine source, with God. When we ask the Angels to be in our life, they fill our hearts with love and peace. When there is love in our hearts, we radiate love and peace into our world.
May God and Angels bring you gifts of hope, love, and peace, and strengthen the Divine light within you- during the holydays and all days of the New Year!
All that we are is a result of what we have thought. –Buddha
A noble person is mindful and thankful of the favors he receives from others. –Buddha
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. --Cicero
There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.–Albert Einstein
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. –Melodie Beatty
Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. –Dr. John Demartini
The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.–William James
If the only prayer you say in your life is “thank you”, that would be enough. –Meister Eckhart
The daily practice of gratitude is one of the conduits by which your wealth will come to you. –Wallace D. Wattles
The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive, and the more rapidly they will come; and the reason simply is that the mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind into closer touch with the source from which the blessings come. –Wallace D. Wattles
Halloween is a favorite holiday, a fun time for celebration – Pumpkins, Carmel Apples, Sweets and Treats, and the ’costumes’. Enjoyed by kids and adults, Halloween brings the mysterious and the fun in one day!
Cute "Baby Pumpkin"
Halloween’s history goes back to the ancient festival of Celts celebrating a new year, and out of medieval prayer rituals of Europeans. In the U.S. we celebrate Halloween as an innocent night of entreating and fun. We who believe in the light of the world can use it to celebrate the Light. Hallows Eve - “Hallow” means holy and the word Halloween refers to the night before the feast of all holies, or All Saints Day.
We can emphasize all things good, joyful and pure during this time. Halloween parties and dressing up is such fun, costumes some scary and some not so much; in my younger years my favorite costumes were Tinker Bell and Casper the friendly ghost! So trick-or-treating, visiting “baby-pumpkin” patches, Halloween parades, or pumpkin carving events for the children, brings much enjoyment to everyone.
“After all, Jack-o-Lantern illuminates the way and makes the fun this day”. There is nothing scary about that!
Halloween (Oct 31) “Hallows Eve” - All Saints Day (Nov 1) - All Souls Day or All the Faithful Departed (Nov 2)
Celebrations in Mexico, Latin America, and Spain observe All Saints Day and All Souls Day with a three day celebration starting on the evening of October 31, through November 2. It’s celebrated different depending on where you go. In most areas of Mexico, shops are filled with filled with decorations, flowers, toys made like skeletons, and bakeries have pastries, and candies shaped like bones and skulls in preparation for the festivities.
“Day of the Dead”, spirits of relatives are supposed to visit their families. In the homes an altar is made decorated with flowers, favorite foods, candies and pastries like candied pumpkins, sugar skulls inscribed with their name, and ‘pan de muertos’ (bread of the dead).
Pan de Muertos
Some areas have fireworks and celebrate a mass, the most solemn time of the Day. There is music, sometimes Mariachis bands, flowers and favorite foods for the celebrations. Many customs vary depending on the particular city, town, or culture. All over Latin American, and Spain, the Day of the Dead is considered a celebration of the departed loved ones.
Either way, either day- let us celebrate in joy the nite and in moonlite!
Hey ho for Halloween
When the fairies all are seen;
Some black and some green,
Hey ho for Halloween!
…Traditional Irish Rhyme
*Cute Baby Pumpkin pic, Aidrick – used with permission.
BE An Angel Day can be every day. We can be a blessing in someone’s life every opportunity that is given to us. We just need to look around and see how we can provide help and love to others, even if it’s just a smile or a hug, or listening to someone. We can always be like an Angel.
The month of AUGUST is the 8th month and is filled with much light energy. It brings energy blessings. Number 8 is known for being an energy of birthing. 8 conveys the blessing: being in the presence of Infinity; as above, so below. The numerical vibration of 8 is achievement, accomplishment and fulfillment. We can Be of service to others, not only in August, but all ways! And it can start Now with these wonderful healing and loving energies.
Jayne H. Feldman, has said that the Angels are encouraging us to be God’s Master architects. We are building a bridge between heaven and earth, between the kingdom of the Angels and Humans. Together we are earth Angels serving with heavenly Angels to fulfill God’s will.
The Angels are around us, near us and helping us. Each moment that we allow, we are receiving energy blessings, and we can start creating a sacred space now in which the Divine can pour these blessings that will take place and manifest.
Let the Angels guide your journey in a Divine manner. Giving and sharing with others can always make our journey much lighter!
PEACE OFFERINGS – 101 WAYS TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN INNER PEACE by Rev. Jayne H. Feldman
Peace tools to ponder. I believe these can bring us the inner peace that we at some time yearn for…
Let Peace Begin with Me
1. Believe in God. Energizing belief in God daily through your thoughts, faithfulness and spiritual exercises is the key to unlocking inner peace. Know that God believes in you, too.
2. Look for goodness in all you encounter. Be a seeker of all that is good.
3. Spend time daily observing yourself – your thoughts and emotions. Reflection upon yourself brings you understanding about yourself and your patterns. Be truthful with yourself about patterns that are unhealthy. Changing negative life skills to positive life skills changes the world for the better.
4. Meditate. Meditation allows you to be a disciple to your Higher Self – the “you” that is conscious of its connection with God – the source of all. Make time to be still and be in oneness with God through meditation. Meditating is putting yourself in peace space.
5. Serve others. When you give peace to others through being helpful and of service, you will be the recipient of peace, too.
6. Stretch your imagination through knowledge. Give your spirit wings to soar through wisdom. Make peace with yourself that you do not know everything and fill each day with learning experiences.
7. Keep a daily peace journal making note of beautiful moments of peace you experienced during the day. Create a peace book filled with images, i.e. photographs – quotations – that instill you with peace. Ponder upon peace.
8. Believe in yourself as a peacemaker. Live your life knowing that the peaceful choices you make in your own life make a difference in the world.
Get acquainted with your neighbors. Take the first step to start building a neighborhood of peace.
9. Limit the time you spend watching television news programs; reading newspapers. Fill your free time with life enriching activities that help strengthen you so you are able to maintain peace easily in your life – even in chaotic times.
10. Live in the now fully, abundantly and peacefully. Don’t worry about tomorrow. God is already there.
11. Pray. Make time for prayer. In your “talking to God” time, ask for support for peace in your life and peace on earth. In St. Padre Pio’s words: Don’t worry; pray. Join the World Peace Prayer Society (www.worldpeace.org).
12. Affirm peace. Say affirmations proclaiming peace in your life, i.e. “I am one with God’s peace.” Cultivate positive thinking habits. Develop a positive peaceful outlook.
13. Get quality sleep time. Enjoy a peaceful sleep. Create an atmosphere of peace in your bedroom through colors, art, bedding and pillows.
14. Declare peace intentions. When you wake up in the morning, express your intent to live a life of peace. Start your day with the intent that in all that you do, you will be a peacemaker, i.e. “Today is a new day and it is my intent to fill all my waking moments being peace filled.”
15. Play peace songs such as “Let Peace Begin With Me;” and John Lennon’s “Imagine” in your car; in your home. Fill your life with sounds that soothes your soul and make you feel at peace.
16. Use the word “together”. Together is a magical word. Use it in your life to solve problems, i.e., How can we resolve this together? Use it in your life in your relationships? How can we work together? How can we play together?
17. Pursue peace in all you do. Look for ways to embody Martin Luther King’s words: “We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means.” Look for alternatives to fighting and quarreling that occurs in your life and family’s life. Look for peaceful resolutions.
18. Be God’s peace angel to those whose worlds are in turmoil. Be an angel of hope to those who are feeling hopeless perhaps over a lost job or relationship ending.
19. Talk to a child about what peace means to them. Learn from children the truths about peace. Ask children to paint a picture of what peace looks like.
21. Discover, imagine, explore peacemaking through the book Peace Quest (www.celebratingpeace.com/book/html) which promotes four basic themes: Peace for Me, Peace for Us, Peace for Everyone, Peace for the Planet.
22. Take a class in peace solutions for conflicts. Sign up for a peace studies program. Learn about peace; teach peace to your family. Sponsor a peace speaker to come to your town.
23. Plant a peace pole on your property or in your community as part of a Children’s Peace Festival (www.peacepoles.com).
24. Learn about people who have been champions of peace; i.e Peace Pilgrim; Mattie Stepanek. Learn quotations about peace.
25. Speak up for peace’s sake. Be the voice of peace.
26. Write a letter to someone currently in the armed forces and thank them for being a peacekeeper.
27. Practice peace daily. Just like playing the piano, peace takes practice.
28. Visualize a TV news program with the words: Breaking News! See the newsperson telling the listening audience: “We’ve just received this breaking news. There’s peace on earth!”
29. Live a peaceful life by living simply. Uncomplicate your life. Have just what you need.
30. Make time to study the stars and connect with the peacefulness of the night sky.
31. Think of peace as in important ingredient in the recipe of life. Stir in an abundant helping of peace in all your experiences rather than stirring in trouble. Be a peacemaker not a troublemaker.
32. Say a blessing daily upon your home. “God bless our home with peace and all those who reside within.”
33. Walk in peace. Whenever you are walking, visualize that yours is a peace path. Visualize that your walk is sacred and that God’s peace flows through you and to the earth. Your walk blesses the earth with peace.
34. Create peace time in your life with those living in your home with you. Peace on earth begins with times of peace at the supper table; sharing a bathroom; sharing chores.
35. Write our government a letter encouraging the creation of a Department of Peace.
36. Create and celebrate your own special BE A PEACEMAKER DAY – a day to spread the message of peace.
37. Learn origami and create a dove of peace and hang in your home. Have a basket of origami doves and give as gifts to visitors of your home.
38. Be realistic when making plans and setting goals. Don’t sabotage your inner peace by unrealistic expectations.
39. Do a web search by typing in the word “peace” and explore websites dedicated to promoting peace.
40. Nurture children with peaceful environments. Plant trees in your community; clean up trash.
41. Record a message of peace for your answering machine message.
42. Stamp your letters and checks with a peace statement, ie. Peace is not an absence; it is the presence of God.
43. Make peace with yourself and the way things happen in your life. Take the pressure off yourself in recognizing there’s a lot that you can’t control. You can, however, choose your response to all your life’s happenings. Choose to respond with peace.
44. Make an appointment with yourself to have a day, an evening where you are free of the stress of having to be somewhere doing something.
45. Enjoy the peacefulness of solitude. Spend time alone to replenish your soul. Remember the great masters of life who have mirrored to us the importance of spending time alone with God.
46. Make peace with stressful demands by prioritizing your workload. Ask yourself, “What do I need to do now?” After you complete the task, give yourself a respite.
47. Practice patience. Practicing patience is practicing peace. When something is not happening fast enough for you, pause and breathe in the peace of living your life on God’s watch.
48. Be happy with what you have. Have an attitude of gratitude and thanksgiving. Appreciate the life God has given you. Thinking about what you are grateful for in your life keeps things peaceful in your soul.
49. Walk a gentle path through life. Walk in oneness with your integrity. Don’t compromise your values. Peace comes with living in oneness with your ideals.
50. Smile. Peace starts with a smile.
51. Embrace St. Francis of Assisi’s words: “Lord , make me an instrument of Thy Peace.” Be a peace instrument in God’s orchestra of life. Keep yourself tuned to spreading peace in the key of you.
∆ We need to remember that we are transitioning into a higher consciousness, the changes on Earth as in our personal lives are in acceleration – sometimes it feels as a get-up-and-go! We feel this change physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and our thoughts are accelerated as well. And as it is important that we focus on our well being, we need to watch our thoughts carefully and make sure to focus on what we desire. We can ask our guides to helps us move towards our highest good.
The 11-11-11 is a symbolic number and sums to 33, another master number, which has the essence of the Holy Spirit. This number facilitates the connection with the Angels, Spiritual Beings, Christ and Ascended Masters.
∆ The 11-11-11 energies opened a sacred portal of light, a divine light for us to align our energy with Spirit. During this journey of transformation or renovation, the Angels remind us to remember who we are, who we really are – a Divine, beautiful, creative, and powerful child of God.
∆ November 1 was All Saints Day – I realized how many of the Saints lived in much distress and challenges. However, most of them experienced a sense of peace and happiness despite of any sufferings. Many of the Saints were able to do amazing things and even performed miracles. Their dedication, devotion and love to God is inspiring.
∆ November 11, Veterans Day in the US, and Remembrance Day in Canada.
∆ When we find ourselves observing a sequence of numbers this usually is a message from our Angels and Spirit Guides. The 1111 vibration is a golden gate of opportunity opening up something new in our life, and at the same time our thoughts are manifesting at light speed!
∆ On 11/12/2009 at the monthly Angels Meetup group, I was inspired by the Angels to talk about the Archangels of the Seven (7) Rays. The sum of 11/12/11 is the number 7. As I talked about the Seven Rays and the Divine qualities, the Angels were bringing forth blessings of comfort and joy. I believe the Angels inspired me to provide information on the wonderful rays or flames of light that are being bestowed upon us by the Angelic Realm. We had a powerful meditation and we felt the presence and warm loving rays of the Archangels.
∆ The Angels message is of love, comfort, guidance and light. All we need to do is accept their gift of expanding the sacred light within us. My mentor and friend Rev. Jayne H. Feldman mentioned that we are transitioning into being a Human Angel – we are human beings but with an angelic frequency, an angelic spark, how wonderful is that!
∆ Be aware of the expansion in consciousness at this time and be aware that your thoughts come from your heart mind, and not your ego mind. Make sure that you ask for support from the Angels during these times of transition. We need to examine what is no longer purposeful or does not serve us to realign with our power. The Angels can help release limitations, give us protection, and strengthen our faith, offering us inner harmony and peace, guiding us to realize that all is in Divine order regardless of any perception of disorder.
Let us dedicate each moment with integrity, harmony and grace, knowing that we can be as the Angels, as we evolve into the New Earth.